You are kindly invited to attend the openEHR 2020 Digital Event that will take place on Tuesday, 24 November, 2020, from 09.00 to 17.00 GMT, via livestream. Join healthcare professionals, representatives of public health institutions, and digital-health industry representatives who will share their experience, opportunities, new ideas, and the future of the openEHR approach.
The latest developments in digital health will be discussed by renowned speakers such as:
- Robert Wachter, MD, Chair of the Department of Medicine at the University of California, San Francisco, and author of The Digital Doctor: Hope, Hype, and Harm at the Dawn of Medicine's Computer Age;
- Mike Jones, VP, Gartner Group, CIO Advisory Healthcare;
- Aloha McBride, EY Global Health Leader;
- and many more, including Tomaž Gornik, Co-chair of the openEHR International, and Better’s CEO.
Healthcare organisations have an increasing need for digital solutions which would enable them to provide better care for patients by improving health data management and clinical processes. In recent years, openEHR solutions with a multivendor ecosystem of applications based on open data have been successfully addressing the needs of healthcare professionals. Several cases of the openEHR approach have demonstrated numerous benefits in practice.
Don’t miss the opportunity to join us at the openEHR 2020 Digital Event where you will be able to:
- learn: you will be able to hear from experts who have already implemented openEHR and who will share their successes and challenges so that you can learn, and implement the same ideas in your projects;
- update: get up to date about the latest progress in openEHR developments and trends from different technology vendors around the world;
- network: participate in Q&A sessions, discuss issues on panels, or engage in networking with all the attendees at the event.
You can find more information about the event and registration here.
The event will be organised by openEHR International, an independent, non-profit foundation which facilitates the sharing of health records for consumers and clinicians via open specifications, clinical models, and open platform implementations.